Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.200 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 144% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,741 (AU$3,785) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)