Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.350 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 161% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,211 (AU$4,248) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)