Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.028 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,730 (€2,121) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (43 minutes ago)