Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.969 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,524 (€1,895) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)