Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.360 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,307 (€2,917) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)