Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,486 (€1,679) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)