Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.311 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,588 (€1,913) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)