Cost of living comparison between Caceres, Spain and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.979 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,748 (€1,535) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)