Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,922 in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (34 minutes ago)