Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11275 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,326 (419,721 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)