Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08705 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,006 (367,655 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)