Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08490 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,134 (449,166 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)