Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18131 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,658 (₨ 64,299) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)