Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.371 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,203 ($2,023) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)