Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,226 (﷼ 51,427,784) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)