Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01730 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,783 (₩2,472,894) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (28 minutes ago)