Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01568 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,546 (₩3,479,304) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)