Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01729 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,938 (₩2,946,527) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)