Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.899 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,384 ($2,984) in Burlington, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (43 minutes ago)