Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,224 (﷼ 6,191) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)