Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.936 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,909 (﷼ 6,059) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)