Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.756 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,571 (﷼ 3,922) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)