Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.078 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,536 (﷼ 6,211) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)