Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.001 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,939 ($1,719) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (about 1 hour ago)