Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.532 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,919 ($1,237) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (32 minutes ago)