Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.383 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,893 ($829) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)