Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.206 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,430 ($1,704) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)