Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.829 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,329 ($1,558) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)