Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01209 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,851 (1,228,608 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (32 minutes ago)