Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01114 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,704 (1,319,315 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (29 minutes ago)