Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,936 (1,244,292 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (43 minutes ago)