Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01091 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,642 (2,809,274 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)