Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01082 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,067 (1,670,084 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)