Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01070 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,400 (2,281,192 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)