Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.788 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,928 ($3,190) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (26 minutes ago)