Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.808 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,537 ($2,687) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)