Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 175% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,024 ($2,004) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)