Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 MXN / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,632 prices entered by 482 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)