Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,323 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,005 (ARS $22,446) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)