Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.934 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,734 (€1,660) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)