Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 75% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,748 (€1,420) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)