Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01824 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 165% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,371 (₩3,638,230) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)