Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01725 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 155% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,143 (₩3,253,764) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)