Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,978 (COL$4,818,796) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)