Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00746 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,906 (COL$2,938,339) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (36 minutes ago)