Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,026 (COL$3,399,302) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)