Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00611 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,857 (COL$4,885,408) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)