Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,488 (COL$2,996,140) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)