Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,158 (42,753 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (39 minutes ago)