Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.762 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,677 (20,565 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)