Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.774 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,086 (41,475 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)