Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.714 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 155% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,773 (£2,015) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)