Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.680 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 152% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,077 (£2,556) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)