Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.674 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 164% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,032 (£1,287) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)