Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41129 MXN / GMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,537 (98,561 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)