Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39722 MXN / GMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,279 (93,850 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)