Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43346 MXN / GMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,494 (44,972 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)