Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.346 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 169% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,624 (3,598 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)