Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.217 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 203% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,859 (3,706 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)