Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.974 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 160% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,078 (6,525 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)