Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.205 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 149% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,267 (5,135 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)