Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 165% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,586 (6,735 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)