Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.851 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 152% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,545 (8,535 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)