Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.266 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 171% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,351 (4,571 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)