Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.214 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 187% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,776 (5,265 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)