Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.770 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,018 ($3,624) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)