Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,577 (24,584,044 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)