Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,537 (€2,793) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (28 minutes ago)