Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.460 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,695 (€2,613) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)