Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.144 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,447 (€1,921) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)