Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.958 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,549 (€2,393) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)