Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.035 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,540 (€2,498) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)