Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,133 (€1,887) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)