Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,763 (€1,784) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)