Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,561 (€1,165) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)