Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.161 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 704 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)