Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,386 (€1,387) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)