Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.324 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 709 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)