Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.753 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,882 (5,866 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)