Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.532 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,197 (6,222 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)