Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.917 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,039 (5,702 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)