Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.181 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,934 (4,813 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)