Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.469 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,913 (6,245 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)