Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.866 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,343 (6,852 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)