Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.751 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,642 (5,187 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)