Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.922 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,222 (5,327 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (40 minutes ago)