Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.564 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,742 (C$3,347) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)