Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.151 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,620 (C$3,473) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)