Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.824 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 199% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,861 ($4,136) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)