Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03952 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 398% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,284 (1,576,189 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)