Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03336 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 373% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,173 (1,773,566 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)