Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.520 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,399 (€1,871) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)