Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,583 (21,626 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)