Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.265 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 125% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,527 (€2,888) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)