Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 165% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,702 (€2,159) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (36 minutes ago)