Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.669 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,329 (€1,419) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (44 minutes ago)