Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,654 (€1,769) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)