Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,295 (€1,580) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)