Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,128 (﷼ 22,886,492) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)