Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 675 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,902 ($2,705) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (41 minutes ago)