Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.582 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,525 ($2,773) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)