Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.699 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,341 ($2,050) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (31 minutes ago)