Cost of living comparison between Boise, Idaho, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.532 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,377 ($1,369) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)