Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.511 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,671 ($2,575) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)