Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,256 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,192 (COL$5,158,519) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (28 minutes ago)