Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,227 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,079 (COL$3,555,262) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)