Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.327 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 183% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,101 (kr 27,972) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (42 minutes ago)