Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.545 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,225 (kr 21,702) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)