Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.373 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 181% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,725 (kr 27,279) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)