Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03512 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,945 (966,642 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)