Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03124 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,115 (355,816 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)