Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.557 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,843 (R$ 6,549) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)