Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00256 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,511 (9,975,343 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)