Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,761 (12,481,197 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)