Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00266 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,703 (8,910,193 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)