Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,548 (12,095,072 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)