Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.686 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,779 (1,142 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (34 minutes ago)