Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,588 (765,969 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)