Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03557 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,306 (823,912 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)