Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03483 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,767 (567,606 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)