Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03186 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,557 (613,830 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)