Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31068 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,962 (70,691 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)