Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27533 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,401 (48,674 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)