Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29562 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,627 (49,480 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)