Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,636 ($1,841) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)