Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,669 ($2,572) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)