Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MXN / IRRX *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,104 (﷼ 33,872,392) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)